Notts County Forum - Notts v Leyton Orient
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win29%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Draw19%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.uysapie7
2.runner_pie6
3.Oldstripy1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Notts v Leyton Orient
Notts v Leyton Orient
OptionResults
2-21 Votes - [50%]
1-21 Votes - [50%]
Add your own option:

22 September 2016 06:31 Post ID: #3734
Elite Veteran
I'll take any kind of win but a clean sheet as well would be great. Having said that, I'll go for a 2-2 draw
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
22 September 2016 09:32 Post ID: #3735 - in reply to #3734
Veteran
I can only see the home woes continuing, so 1-2 for me. We seem better suited to containing teams away than breaking them down at home. Like us, Orient are doing better away from home, I think they look a decent bet at 9/5. I've been pretty rubbish with the score predictions so far, let's hope I keep it up on Saturday.
Like post
Like this post
23 September 2016 19:52 Post ID: #3737 - in reply to #3734
Veteran
1-2 Orient for me too. Their away forms good, ours is bad and we can't keep a clean sheet.
I've been wrong every match hope I am tomorrow.
I would like to see us play at a higher tempo from kick off rather than trying to contain the match and only going for it when we're behind.
I'd also drop Rodman and play either Collins or Snijders.
Like post
Like this post
23 September 2016 19:52 Post ID: #3738 - in reply to #3734
Veteran
1-2 Orient for me too. Their away forms good, ours is bad and we can't keep a clean sheet.
I've been wrong every match hope I am tomorrow.
I would like to see us play at a higher tempo from kick off rather than trying to contain the match and only going for it when we're behind.
I'd also drop Rodman and play either Collins or Snijders.
Like post
Like this post
24 September 2016 07:26 Post ID: #3739 - in reply to #3734
Elite Veteran
I agree with everything you said in your second paragraph Optipez. When Notts start on the front foot, they get the crowd behind them and momentum tends to build. As for Rodman, he has had a good run in the side but in my opinion he hasn't influenced games anywhere near enough. All players need to know that if they aren't performing on a regular basis, they will be left out of the side.
Like post
Like this post
25 September 2016 15:46 Post ID: #3743 - in reply to #3734
Veteran
Well, wrong again. Deserved win in a match we would have lost last season. We have been organized all season if not exciting but today we looked clinical with some movement .
Thought Tootle, Dickenson, Hollis, Stead, Forte and Milsom all played well and one badly. The subs did well and Sheridan has the happy knack of making good calls.
Like post
Like this post
25 September 2016 16:29 Post ID: #3744 - in reply to #3734
Elite Veteran
Collins is a superb option for us and with Oliver offering something totally different, we can certainly adapt our game if we need to. I am also really excited to see if Jordan Richards can establish himself as his dad was one of my first heroes. I've been a Notts fan long enough to know that you can never afford to get carried away but it's been a long while since I felt happy about how we are doing. It would be great if we could keep building and some of those Notts fans who have stopped coming over the last few seasons can make a return to the ground.
Like post
Like this post
25 September 2016 19:33 Post ID: #3745 - in reply to #3734
Veteran
The team deserve a bigger crowd and its a tragedy that we had to sink so low before Ray Trew got his head together and appointed a proper manager and a seemingly decent Chief Exec.
The crowds will increase I think, but a lot of damage was done last season and its going to need a sustained run of home form and probably an F.A. Cup run to get a buzz going that's enough to get those that stopped going again.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>