Notts County Forum - Sheridan
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win29%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Draw19%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.uysapie7
2.runner_pie6
3.Oldstripy1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Sheridan
27 August 2016 21:50 Post ID: #3578
Veteran
Have to say Sheridan has been really impressive so far.
He's managed to reshape the first team with budget constraints , ease out Hewitt, Hollis and today Aborah.
He's got MacLeod out the club and by all accounts is getting us to play good football.
Pre season was organized but 352 was ditched when it wasn't working , no panic but a flexible and adaptive response and results are picking up pretty quickly.
It feels like a quiet revolution is taking place and for the first time in years, literally years, I'm hoping for some sustained improvement rather than a massive personnel turnover and chaos.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
27 August 2016 21:52 Post ID: #3580 - in reply to #3578
Elite Veteran
He seems to have got them working. Suspect Stanley will be back next week when we are expected to attack at home though.
Like post
Like this post
27 August 2016 22:02 Post ID: #3581 - in reply to #3578
Veteran
I'm not sure he will to be honest. I think he'll stick with Smith and O Connor in the middle .
Like post
Like this post
27 August 2016 22:14 Post ID: #3582 - in reply to #3578
Elite Veteran
I mentioned in another thread that Sheridan confidently said he would sort things out after the Stevenage display and so far, nobody can deny that he has done just that. I've been impressed too but not totally surprised as he knows the lower divisions inside out and has seen a good deal of success too. Just seeing us in the top half of the table feels so much better after what we have had to endure over recent years. Getting some excitement back among the fans would be no mean feat but JS certainly has the ability to do just that.

Edited by runner_pie 27/8/2016 22:15
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>