Notts County Forum - Administration Rumours
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win28%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Administration Rumours
17 March 2016 00:18 Post ID: #3325
New User
I've heard rumours we are going into Administration. I thought it was complete rubbish, til i saw what's happened on the gambling exchanges today. We have gone from 33/1 to 14/1 to be relegated in a matter of hours. And some bookies have suspended betting.

So are the administration rumours true and we are about to be hit with a point deduction !!!!!!!!
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
17 March 2016 21:39 Post ID: #3328 - in reply to #3325
I've taken a keen interest in the relegation market for a while now, and it's turned out to be a profitable interest. Two or three weeks ago we were available at 250/1 to go down. I rated our chances at 100/1 so had a tenner on with Bet365 at 250/1, mainly due to the (then) slim risk of administration. The odds with Bet365 are now 16/1, so I was offered a cashout option of £61.30. When I went to take it I found out they do a 'partial cashout' option, so I took £50 out which still left £1.90 of the original tenner at £250/1. That means that if we stay up I win £40, If we go down I win £476.90!!!

My opinion is that we will stay up, and the big drop in betting odds is simply a bookies defence mechanism based more on rumour than fact. It wouldn't be Notts without a heavy dose of uncertainty!
Like post
Like this post
18 March 2016 00:14 Post ID: #3331 - in reply to #3328
Elite Veteran
Roll on the end of this disastrous season.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>