Notts County Forum - Luton v Notts
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win29%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Draw19%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.uysapie7
2.runner_pie6
3.Oldstripy1
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
Luton v Notts
Luton v Notts
OptionAdded byResults
2-1caj851 Votes - [16.67%]
1-1DomdomPie1 Votes - [16.67%]
3-0Elite_pie1 Votes - [16.67%]
0-2uysapie1 Votes - [16.67%]
0-1SolSigns1 Votes - [16.67%]
2-0runner_pie1 Votes - [16.67%]
Add your own option:

30 January 2016 20:53 Post ID: #3138 - in reply to #3136
Elite Veteran
He's going to have to pull something out for us to get over last week.
If he can get home performances that actually entertain, even if we lose, he might have a chance.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
30 January 2016 21:57 Post ID: #3139 - in reply to #3097
Elite Veteran
I think that we're all doubters. Unfortunately, there have been a fair few posters on Mad who have already been really abusive towards him which is ridiculously unfair. I was dismayed by the decision to appoint him as it appears to be a crazy risk at a time when we could really do without it. That isn't Fullarton's fault though. Last week's debacle exacerbated the anger many fans are still feeling about the managerial appointment but today's response was perfect. I really hope that Fullarton succeeds and I will be the first to congratulate the board if he does. Under the circumstances, it will be quite some achievement if he manages to do well at Notts.
Like post
Like this post
30 January 2016 22:18 Post ID: #3140 - in reply to #3139
Elite Veteran
I am still peed off about last week. Total surrender is what it was. My worry is that he will set us up to defend and counter attack at home, which is not what I pay to see.

I would love to be proved wrong.
Like post
Like this post
31 January 2016 10:18 Post ID: #3141 - in reply to #3139
Regular
runner_pie - 30/1/2016 21:57

I think that we're all doubters. Unfortunately, there have been a fair few posters on Mad who have already been really abusive towards him which is ridiculously unfair. I was dismayed by the decision to appoint him as it appears to be a crazy risk at a time when we could really do without it. That isn't Fullarton's fault though. Last week's debacle exacerbated the anger many fans are still feeling about the managerial appointment but today's response was perfect. I really hope that Fullarton succeeds and I will be the first to congratulate the board if he does. Under the circumstances, it will be quite some achievement if he manages to do well at Notts.

I agree with you runner_pie about mad last week I was as disappointed as everyone else about Fullarton's appointment my choice would have been either Cooper or Sheridan.

The vitriol on mad last week against the manager and the Trew's was just not called for.
Like post
Like this post
31 January 2016 22:44 Post ID: #3142 - in reply to #3097
Veteran
as you've said above the dogs abuse aimed at manager and club employees etc. has been shocking and seemingly from people who don't even go to matches!!!! While we were all generally disappointed with the appt. of fullarton, he's here now so lets support the bloke and give him a chance and not sitting behind a keyboard pissing yer pants over something you cant do anything about, I wasn't expecting the result at Luton we got by any stretch of the imagination so well done to manager and players. lets just take it one game at a time.
Like post
Like this post
01 February 2016 12:43 Post ID: #3147 - in reply to #3142
Elite Veteran
It's pretty much the usual suspects on Mad.

I just hope we can do better at home. That was what lost Curle his job.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>