Notts County Forum - Ok trying to be positive
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win29%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Draw19%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.uysapie7
2.runner_pie6
3.Oldstripy1
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Ok trying to be positive
25 January 2016 18:33 Post ID: #3090
Regular
Well we know JF has worked a lot under Dougie, DF is now doing a decent job across the river at West Bridgford Rovers. It's taken him time on a low budget with injuries to key players. We have JF we are stuck with him, lets bloody well hope it gets better as we go and he can emulate DF!

Lets get safe this season and cross everything we have in the hope next season is better.

"the despair i can live with, it's the hope that kills me!

Edited by Magicianpie 25/1/2016 18:35
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
25 January 2016 19:58 Post ID: #3091 - in reply to #3090
Elite Veteran
Unfortunately, the biggest problem facing Fullarton is that, rightly or wrongly, he isn't going to be afforded the same amount patience that most managers get from many of the fans due to the dismay and, in some cases, anger that came about from another inexperienced man being appointed. Any new manager deserves time and this was displayed perfectly in the case of Sam Allardyce who had a shocking start to his tenure before breaking records galore the following season. I desperately hope that he turns out to be a good appointment but I have grave reservations, especially when you consider the extra pressure he will be under to get results quickly.

The anger of the fans is almost palpable and I fear that could boil over soon. I feel sorry for JF because he deserves a fair crack of the whip but he is highly unlikely to get that unless he starts improving things noticeably and fast. Sorry to be seemingly negative on your positive thread Magicianpie but what a sad state of affairs.
Like post
Like this post
25 January 2016 20:14 Post ID: #3092 - in reply to #3090
Regular
I know what you mean. I have idea how this will end probably not well, just clutching at straws really.
Like post
Like this post
25 January 2016 21:46 Post ID: #3094 - in reply to #3092
Elite Veteran
DF has a defensive attitude so the Reds go an unbeaten run of games.

Problem is, we had enough of that under Shaun, the fans won't put up with it at home.

Unless we start to play attacking football, which even RM did, this will end in tears very soon.

He has to get results by Easter.

Like post
Like this post
25 January 2016 21:59 Post ID: #3095 - in reply to #3090
Elite Veteran
If you're going to adopt a defensive attitude, it helps if you have a good defence! In all seriousness, until we get new personnel to improve us in that area, JF should look to play to our strengths which are very much based around attacking play.
Like post
Like this post
25 January 2016 23:06 Post ID: #3096 - in reply to #3095
Elite Veteran
As Sir Jimmy said, if you don't score, you can't win.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>