Notts County Forum - Look no further than Wimbledon
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win29%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Draw19%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.uysapie7
2.runner_pie6
3.Oldstripy1
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Look no further than Wimbledon
19 January 2016 19:31 Post ID: #3036
Elite Veteran
As an example of what can be achieved by winning a few games on the bounce. I'm certainly not getting carried away by our first away win since August but instead thinking of what can be achieved by getting on even a small run of wins. Our shocking away record meant that we couldn't even get 2 wins on the trot under Ricardo and yet the Wombles have flown up the table by winning their last 3.

They will certainly be a tough nut to crack on Saturday as they have a great away record but just think of the confidence we would get if we could finally achieve back to back victories for the first time this season.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
19 January 2016 22:19 Post ID: #3039 - in reply to #3036
Elite Veteran
Any team winning 3 on the bounce can move up the league. We need to start an unbeaten run.
Like post
Like this post
20 January 2016 08:40 Post ID: #3040 - in reply to #3036
Veteran
Our next 6 games are all very winnable, out of 18 possible points we really need a minimum of 13 (4 wins and a draw).
Wimbledon is going to be a tough test however if we can put in a solid defensive performance I can not see any reason we can't get a full 3 points.
Like post
Like this post
21 January 2016 10:14 Post ID: #3057 - in reply to #3036
Regular
It would be great to get a little run going... we're not in a bad position at all and I'm looking forward to seeing how Fullarton's half of the season compares to Moniz's.

I'm just happy that we're looking unlikely to be in a relegation battle this season... I don't think my nerves could have taken that 3 seasons in a row. Poor Yeovil fans....
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>