Notts County Forum - Getting the hang of this site now
Vital Football

Latest Notts County News

Notts County Football Club News

Vital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Current Poll (see more polls)
Notts County v Bristol Rovers
Suggested By:
Notts County win29%
Bristol Rovers win52%
Draw19%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.uysapie7
2.runner_pie6
3.Oldstripy1
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
Getting the hang of this site now
05 September 2015 08:19 Post ID: #2006 - in reply to #1984
Veteran
Yes that may work better, all things football on the same forum and as you say all political etc keeps it's own forum. A purely notts forum will tend to be quiet a lot of the time, the reason we come on here is football so one forum would naturally be a fair bit busier.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
05 September 2015 09:32 Post ID: #2009 - in reply to #1999
Elite_pie - 4/9/2015 21:16

Thanks for the notion MM (assuming it's not sarcasm!!!).

I think I could do a decent job as moderator, but only if I stopped posting myself. A good mod has to step aside, ignore club loyalty and personal likes or dislikes, and make a consistent judgement in line with the rules. I prefer to join in with the general banter and leave the judgement to others. I like to offer a strong opinion when needed but always try to stay within forum rules. So far this site hasn't needed moderation, let's hope it stays that way.

I was being serious!. I see your point but I don't really see a problem as long as you judge your own posts the same as any others.

At the moment I can't see a problem on here - long may it last!
Like post
Like this post
05 September 2015 13:57 Post ID: #2029 - in reply to #2009
Elite Veteran
MagpieMania - 5/9/2015 09:32

Elite_pie - 4/9/2015 21:16

Thanks for the notion MM (assuming it's not sarcasm!!!).

I think I could do a decent job as moderator, but only if I stopped posting myself. A good mod has to step aside, ignore club loyalty and personal likes or dislikes, and make a consistent judgement in line with the rules. I prefer to join in with the general banter and leave the judgement to others. I like to offer a strong opinion when needed but always try to stay within forum rules. So far this site hasn't needed moderation, let's hope it stays that way.

I was being serious!. I see your point but I don't really see a problem as long as you judge your own posts the same as any others.

At the moment I can't see a problem on here - long may it last!

They have different rules on this site, see the latest message from Vital.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum:
Notts County Fixtures  >>